For cost-effective and innovative lighting solutions, you can count on Aschinger.
Whether it is a lamp and ballast change, or installing the latest in LED technology, Aschinger’s Lighting Specialists help you improve your facility while saving both energy and money.
Ameren Missouri partners with electrical contractors to provide sustainable solutions to the commercial lighting industry. Aschinger is a three-time award winner with Ameren, most recently winning the 2019 Trade Ally Network “Most Outstanding Electrical Contractor” award. Ameren provides energy credits for qualified energy saving programs. In 2016, Aschinger won the Ameren Missouri Bizsavers top performing Electrical contractor 2016 and in 2013 was recognized as the “Most Valuable Player” by Ameren among trade allies participating in its ActOnEnergy® BizSavers® program.
As of 2020, Aschinger has helped its clients save over 20.5 million kilowatt hours of energy in the BizSavers® program while receiving over $1.3 million in incentives for completing their lighting projects.
Industrial Lighting Capabilities & Services:
- Industrial and Warehouse Interior Lighting Solutions
- Hi-Bay LED Warehouse Lighting (New & Retrofit Solutions)
- Hi-Bay Fluorescent Lighting (New & Retrofit Solutions)
- Commercial/ Office Environment Lighting
- Interior Architectural LED Lighting Solutions
- Programmable Lighting Control Systems
- Low Voltage Lighting Solutions
- Exterior Lighting
- Parking Lot/Pole Lighting, Maintenance, Repair, Installation, & Retrofit
- Parking Garage Lighting
- Maintenance, Retrofit, Installation, & Repair
- Underground Cable Repair or Replacement
- Emergency Service or Downed Poles (Motor Vehicle, Wind & Storm Damage)
Top Energy Saving Tips:
- ENERGY STAR® computers and monitors save energy only when the power management features are activated, so make sure power management is activated on your computer.
- There is a common misconception that screen savers reduce energy use by monitors; they do not. Automatic switching to sleep mode or manually turning monitors off is always the better energy-saving strategy.
- To maximize savings with a laptop, put the AC adapter on a power strip that can be turned off (or will turn off automatically); the transformer in the AC adapter draws power continuously, even when the laptop is not plugged into the adapter.
- Though there is a small surge in energy when a computer starts up, this small amount of energy is still less than the energy used when a computer is running for long periods of time. For energy savings and convenience, consider turning off the monitor if you aren’t going to use your PC for more than 20 minutes or both the CPU and monitor if you’re not going to use your PC for more than 2 hours.
- Use task lighting; instead of brightly lighting an entire room, focus the light where you need it.
- Use dimmers, motion sensors, occupancy sensors and daylight harvesting to automatically turn on or off lighting as needed and prevent energy waste.
- Replace your lighting with highly efficient LED technology.
- Consider buying green energy for a small premium from a supplier such as Ameren Missouri.