Vehicle Charging Stations
New research from real estate experts predicts that significant demographic changes in the near future will increase the demand for electric vehicles (EV). This demand will have large-scale impacts on where electric vehicle (EV) charging happens. Real estate owners, developers and business owners can stay ahead of the curve by installing EV chargers at their facilities. These properties and companies will benefit by enhancing their properties, reducing costs and creating new revenue streams at multifamily, mixed-use and retail locations.
Why are EV chargers a good investment for your property and your business? EV chargers provide the following benefits for your business:
- Attract and retain high value, green-minded residents and employees
- Increase average rent and property value
- Meet emerging state and city green energy regulations
- Improve employee productivity by providing convenient charging locations at work
- Enhance company image by showing company innovation and adoption of cutting edge technologies
- Achieve corporate sustainability goals by reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
From pre-construction consultation, design, incentive application, permitting, procurement and installation, Aschinger is the one-stop shop for EV charger installations.